The i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System allows your doctor to provide quick, comfortable, and effective dental imaging for the most precise dental health diagnosis possible. i-CAT technology provides 3D data for:
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
You can take advantage of a more complete dental treatment with i-CAT imaging. Its innovative features include:
- One 20-second scan that provides your doctor with enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so that patients can stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer i-CAT 3D imaging to our dental patients. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly dental experience. Call us today to schedule your next dental exam.
We Are a Digital Imaging Practice: Proud Owners of an iTero® Element™ Intraoral Scanner
We'll Make a Great First Impression
The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital scanning system that eliminates the need for unpleasant traditional alginate impressions—no more messy putty in your mouth! With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed, 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is an iTero Element digital scan far more comfortable than the old putty-based impressions, but it’s faster and provides images that are more precise.
Say “goodbye” to the goop-filled impression trays!
- No goop or gag to worry about
- Fast, accurate scan for superior diagnostics
- Ideal for all types of braces, including Invisalign® clear aligners and retainers
- See a simulation of your potential post-treatment smile with the Invisalign Outcome Simulator (IOSim)
During the scanning process, your orthodontist will use the iTero Element Scanner’s wand to capture images of your teeth and gum tissue. You can breathe or swallow as you normally would. You can even pause during the process if you need to sneeze or just want to ask a question.
The iTero Element Scanner will give us a 3D model of your mouth that we can use with all orthodontic services, including the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, to show you what your new smile might look like.